Anytime you feel manifestation of steering or suspension troubles has your mechanic check your car to correct the issue quickly. Extended steering and suspension concerns will result in extreme safety dangers.
Your car’s safety and roadworthiness are dependent on the “safety triangle”, consisting of the vehicle’s stopping, steering and stability capabilities. It’s a key component of driving safety, and without your tyres and brakes won’t work as well.
The components of your car’s suspension system perform six basic functions:
- Maintain correct vehicle ride height
- Reduce the effect of shock forces
- Maintain correct wheel alignment
- Support vehicle weight
- Keep the tyres in contact with the road
- Control the vehicle’s direction of travel
Indicators that you require your steering and suspension system examined consist of:
- Pulling to the side
- Troubles steering
- Complications driving over uneven roads or dips
- Vehicle continues to bounce after going over a bump
- Tyres stray or shake
- Steering seems to be slipping
If your car is displaying any of these symptoms Dandenong Mechanic technicians will also inspect your tyres and tyre balance to make sure the complications are not tyre-related.
Dandenong Mechanic repair most types of steering and suspension problems on most makes and models of cars.
For high-quality Suspension Services at a competitive price, contact us using our contact form or phone number.